What's new

More Mortal Kombat 1 gameplay videos!

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
He's not even supposed to exist after Liu's ending
For all we know, he could be from a different realm rather than a different timeline. I would imagine that if Outworld still exists, other realms do too. So this Shang Tsung could be from Chaosrealm or some shit. It's a New Era, after all.

Rude

I'm pretty sure you're one of the least liked posters on this site
My likes to post ratio would say otherwise.

Not that that matters. I've been this way since 2011 baybeeee!!

Also, if you think I'm bad, you should have seen the likes of I Got Hands and Goat City. Way worse than I could ever hope to be.

Rude

You could also just be nice and respectful instead of using foul language.
You're new here, it's okay.

Anyway, it looks like forward throws just push the opponent away without Kameo. Can you imagine a situation where you start that throw, call a Kameo while the opponent is still in the animation and launch them?

Pretty sure that would be an unblockable combo starter.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
You're new here, it's okay.

Anyway, it looks like forward throws just push the opponent away without Kameo. Can you imagine a situation where you start that throw, call a Kameo while the opponent is still in the animation and launch them?

Pretty sure that would be an unblockable combo starter.
You can do that with the shove. I think it was either K&M or Max who mentioned that you can call the Kameo, throw them (which turns into the shove) and your Kameo's attack will combo, allowing you to continue said combo. It works best with slower starting Kameos like Kano's knives

If I can find the video I'll link it

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
You could also just be nice and respectful instead of using foul language.
Crying about foul language on a forum dedicated to a video game which features decapitations and eviscerations lulz.

His name is "Rude," just living the gimmick brutha.

Thanks for all the MK1 links MK fam, looking forward to checking out all these breakdowns. <3

Rude

Crying about foul language on a forum dedicated to a video game which features decapitations and eviscerations lulz.

His name is "Rude," just living the gimmick brutha.

Thanks for all the MK1 links MK fam, looking forward to checking out all these breakdowns. <3
This guy gets it.