What's new

Mileena Kameo Pairings

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Speaking of Stryker, someone on Twitter found this little Gem (This is my vid but I didn't originate it). This thing seems to have caveats behind it though (have to hit the full string and also be in their face since the timing is so strict that even if you're not close enough you have to change the grenade call timing slightly or it'll "launch" but I've gotten this in matches as a punish for sure since there's no real crazy timing involved

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
this probably varies per player but is the mental stack much greater with kham for you? Janet seems so straight forward, you can begin an a 400+ aircombo meterless with just 12xxupTP Janet punch 4 roll and so on. With timing right you can do stuff like this guy:
I personally dont use Khameleon with Mileena. I prefer kung lao for the mixes and hard to blockables. Mileena feels a little too unsafe, you have to commit too much with her strings and mighf get punished for it and Khameleon doesnt help too much with that. I do use Kham a lot with Reptile and Nitara so its not really a question of mental tax.

Mileena feels a little too unsafe, you have to commit too much with her strings and mighf get punished for it and Khameleon doesnt help too much with that.
The whole bit about her 12 being risky against people who can perfect block it really limits her kameo choices. I guess she needs an ambush that’s armored.

does Janet fair better? I think her nut punch can be called in after 12 gets blocked but it’s not armored so I imagine you could stuff it.

Lao is what I used for 6 months, his set up is so good even with the penalties for charging buzz saw. i could see myself going back but I bought both Khameleon and Janet

Last edited: